This list is not exhaustive, simply what I have found helpful over the years, and as a starting point for your own research. The book links are for info and reference, I don't have any kickback from them.
- There is No Planet 'B' - a thorough look at the various options for reducing carbon output globally, including a sense of relative value and difficulty, and ideas for individual action. Published 2019.
- Home Ecology - this is quite dated now, but was a great introduction to reducing the environmental impact of your home such as using fewer chemicals and throwing less away.
- Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger - a challenge to share our relative wealth in a proportional way, written when most people were generally less well off materially than now.
- Small is Beautiful: Economics as if people mattered - an inspiring and practical classic, I would love to see this re-written with the modern age in mind.
- Home Thoughts from a Blog - started in 2018 noting down my own early steps at reducing the plastic waste generated by my household. Very ad hoc!
- Eco-Church - a site with an audit and resources to help churches discover and address their impact on the environment.
I don't use videos much, but there are a few I've found useful
I've had a lot of valuable input about reducing plastic, inspiring and informative.
- Plastic-less Living [Plastic-less Lent] - started for Lent 2018 after the David Attenborough film that has made more people aware of the problem
- Nuneaton Crips Packet Recycling (and more) - the page for managing the Terracycle recycling point in Nuneaton
Comments from clients
"I hired Christine to work with me on my motivations and priorities for becoming self-employed and to explore my goals and strengths. Chris has not only given me an invaluable insight into my own skills and professional aptitudes, but has also provided me with excellent tools for ongoing improvement and managing others."
- Christopher Jarvis, Hinkley
"I sought coaching to discover more about my strengths and weaknesses and what makes me “tick”. The exercises I had to work through helped a great deal with this. I am now more confident in my own uniqueness. I have chosen to explore a whole new path in life, to use the creativity in me, and can now see this as a valid option. Thank you so much for helping me. I am excited now to start the next phase of my life. A whole new chapter!"
- Jan Towell, Coventry
"Through Christine's patient and professional guidance, I realised my natural direction in life [and] the direction my life and career should go."