What is involved?
When you contact me about an assessment for understanding your psychological type (using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, or MBTI), this is what happens:
- I send you a paper question booklet and answer sheet
- You complete the questionnaire and return it to me
We then arrange a one-to-one followup session of 1 - 1.5 hours (by phone or face-to-face) which includes:
- Understanding the underlying principles
- Exploring which descriptions feel most natural
- Comparing your hypothesis with the questionnaire result
- Discovering which of the whole-type descriptions you think fits you best, when you are at your most-natural best
- Touching on how your type may react to stress, or choose fulfilling work, or interact in relationships or matters of faith - according to your interests
We work towards clarifying which type you feel is the most natural, comfortable fit for you - not just the outcome of the questionnaire.
- Who am I? - My basic MBTI profiling package, single 1-1.5hr session.
£85 including questionnaire & book (face-to-face or by phone)
I additionally offer Myers-Briggs support to other coaches by offering profiling for their clients, and I offer workshops to teams who want to improve their team dynamics.
I have also listed some suggested reading both in books and online, that can help you with your exploration.
Thank you very much for showing me
who I am."